GO-friends new members

Jennifer I Clark jenclark at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Oct 16 01:45:38 PDT 2003

Dear GO-friends,

Since some big developments are to happen to the
gene ontology in the coming year, the GO
Consortium has made it policy that all groups with
tools advertised on the GO tools page should have
a contact person who is a member of the GO-friends
mailing list. The mailing list is very low traffic
and is moderated to exclude spam, and so we do not
anticipate that this will cause a problem for anyone.

We have recently subscribed some people to the
list who are already our contact points for
correspondance about GO tools. If people would
wish to be removed from the list or feel that a
different person would be a more suitable contact,
then please do not hesitate to write to us and we
will make the amendement.

We anticipate that subscription to this list will
be extemely useful for all GO tools developers and
look forward to hearing about further tool
development within the GO friends community.

Thank you all for your continuing support.

Best wishes,

Jennifer Clark

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org