tools additional info

Jennifer I Clark jenclark at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Sep 1 08:08:10 PDT 2003

Hiya,

I've been gathering more detailed information
about the tools on the go tools page to put into a
web page, and I've got quite a lot of information
already. I could now do with people filling in the
gaps in my information, and so I've put it
altogether and made up the web page so it's easier
for eveyone to see what's missing. Would it be
possible for people to look and see if there are
any gaps that they can fill in? (Anything that
says 'Unknown' needs filled in.)

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~jenclark/Software/GO.tools.details.html

Thanks for all your help.

Best wishes,

Jennifer

--
EMBL - European Bioinformatics Institute
and Wolfson College, Cambridge.

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org