GO and C.elegans yk clones

Erich Schwarz emsch at its.caltech.edu
Tue Sep 30 20:36:42 PDT 2003

Dear Dr. Toyoda,

    Your best bet would probably be to do the following:

    1. use a relational database to import the following table:

    ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/pub/go/gene-associations/gene_association.wb

    2. also import the following table (after decompressing it from
gzip format):

    ftp://ftp.sanger.ac.uk/pub2/wormbase/WS110/yk2orf.WS110.gz

    3. generate a table that is the superset of the the two.

    gene_association.wb is the standard GO gene associations
flatfile (in tab-delimited format) for C. elegans.  yk2orf.WS110 is
the newly-introduced WormBase flatfile showing linkages between yk
clones and genes.

--Erich Schwarz

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org