Request for description of identifier types within the dbxref xref_key field

Barry Zeeberg zeebergb at mail.nih.gov
Tue Apr 13 10:38:29 PDT 2004

We would like to provide gominer users with a description of the additional
identifier types that are available to them via the dbxref xref_key field.
If possible, it would be helpful to provide the approximate number of
identifiers of each type, and an estimate of the percent coverage this
supplies relative to the complete set of identifiers of that type.

I was hoping that there was some documentation for this, as it is rather
tedious and imprecise to try to determine these in an ad hoc trial and error
manner via manual mysql commands.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right
direction for any relevant documentation, or if undocumented but someone has
any firsthand information.

Thanks,
Barry Zeeberg

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org