hotelreservation for GO Users Meeting, October 14, 2004

Petra Fey pfey at northwestern.edu
Sun Aug 1 16:28:01 PDT 2004

Dear All,

We were able to extend the deadline for the special hotel rates until
August 31, 2004. Reservations need to made by phone. The phone number
for the Allerton Crown Plaza is 312/440-1500 and the phone number for
the Wyndham Chicago is 312/573-0300. Please refer to the meeting
website for more information
http://dictybase.org/GOmeeting/GO_Users_Meet.html.

Registration for the Users Meeting is also open.  We encourage you to
submit an abstract for a presentation using the registration form
http://dictybase.org/GOmeeting/GO_Users_Register.html.

If you have any questions please contact Rex Chisholm at
r-chisholm at northwestern.edu, or Terri Payne at
t-payne at northwestern.edu.

Best wishes,

Petra