[Go friends] Thanks to all, and apologies

Benoist, Christophe Christophe.Benoist at joslin.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 4 04:38:44 PDT 2004

Hello all,
Thanks for the thoughtful answers to our question about finding all childeren and grandchildren of a given GO number. Most useful.
And apologies for improper etiquette and the cryptic subject header, was our first try. Any misinterpretation according to which we were giving out $1.5M is hereby denied.
Thanks,
Christophe Benoist

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org