August 11 2004: GOA release

Evelyn Camon camon at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Aug 11 08:53:45 PDT 2004

Hi,

Further to Daniels message there was also integration of manual annotations
from GeneDB (S.pombe). Thanks to Valerie Wood for these.

This release has 1 million more GO annotations than last months.
This is due to updated mappings in InterPro2go and spkw2go (thanks
to Jacob Hurst, Queen Mary University of London)) and also
because UniProt is getting bigger.

Thanks everyone,
great release
Evelyn