Need urgent help with DAGedit

Adele Kruger adele at sanbi.ac.za
Fri Aug 27 01:01:56 PDT 2004

Hi, I am having trouble with DAGedit and I am not getting a reply from the
forums at the sourceforge website.  I was advised to send a message to
this mailing list.  If anyone could help me, it would be much appreciated.
 Following is the original message.
Thanks in advance,
Adele.

"DbXref in DAGedit on Linux OS

 I'm having a problem with DAGedit version 1.418 when adding a General
DbXref. The DbXrefs that I add are not visible after having saved and
reopened the file in DAGedit. However, when viewing the file in the
command line, the DbXrefs are there. I have followed the instructions in
the manual, but they refer to a library window and I am not sure where
that is because it is not stated in the documentation. I am not sure
where to find user support for DAGedit, but the help documentation
directs me to this site. Any comments/help would be much appreciated.
Thanks. Adele"

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org