Term type=""

Xavier Solé x.sole at iconcologia.catsalut.net
Thu Dec 16 04:34:52 PST 2004

Hello all,

I have a question that probably will have an easy answer, but that I havent' been able to find. In the MySQL representation of the GO data, I've seen that in the table "Term", some of the terms have no term type associated (it is not null, but ""). I would like to know what does it mean, as some gene products are directly associated to theses terms.

Thank you very much,

Xavier.