Term type=""

Peter Robinson Peter.Robinson at t-online.de
Thu Dec 16 09:51:47 PST 2004

Along those lines I have noticed that there are about 100 entries at the
end of "term" in the November 2004 edition of the MySQL version of GO
that are empty:

17987	diolein transacylation activity	function	GO:0051265	0	0
17988	sirohydrochlorin ferrochelatase activity	function	GO:0051266	0	0
17989	mannose-ethanolamine phosphotransferase
activity	function	GO:0051267	0	0
17990			GO:0008749	0	0
17991			GO:0009285	0	0
17992			GO:0008468	0	0
17993			GO:0009287	0	0
17994			GO:0009387	0	0
17995			GO:0015656	0	0
--That is, after 17990, there are quite a few entries with no name and
no term_type.
Is this an oversight, and if not, what purpose do these entries have?

-Peter

--
Peter N. Robinson
peter.robinson at t-online.de