Next GOA release will be February

Evelyn Camon camon at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Feb 3 05:30:05 PST 2004

Hi

Just a quick mail to make users aware that there was no January
release of GOA. There are a few reasons for this.
Curators have been completing the evaluation of BioCreative
text mining competition.. GO Consortium meeting disrupted
part of our January schedule and there were lots of obsolete GO terms
requiring manual updating in our database. We are also trying to update
our association file pending decisions made at the last
GO Consortium meeting.

The next release will be mid-end February 2004.

Thanks alot
Evelyn

UniProt-GOA

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org