[MOBY] Re: GO Xref Abbs now served by MOBY

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Feb 25 14:02:57 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 05:38, Michael Ashburner (Genetics) wrote:

> Looks good and close, but not quite a cigar (you know, I never knew what that
> meant !).

It has changed its meaning significantly since Clinton... in any case,
I'll pass, thanks.

> It seems as if 'note' and 'example' are transposed:

Fixed.  Any other boo boo's you can see in there?  There were some
inconsistencies in the original document, which I have cleaned up, so
this file wont pass the "diff test", but I think it is correct v.v. the
intended MEANING of the original document... I hope!

Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org