[GO] Re: [MOBY] Re: GO Xref Abbs now served by MOBY

Jane Lomax jane at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Feb 26 08:38:15 PST 2004

I think the MetaCyc entry is out of date. Should be (i think):

abbreviation: MetaCyc
database:  The Metabolic Encyclopedia of metabolic and other pathways.
object: Pathway identifier.
example: MetaCyc:GLUTDEG-PWY
generic_url: http://metacyc.org/
url_syntax: http://biocyc.org:1555/META/new-image?object=
url_example: http://biocyc.org:1555/META/new-image?object=ASPARAGINE-SYN

And didn't we get rid of these:

abbreviation: GO_REF
database:  Gene Ontology Database references.
object: Reference (points to web page).
example: GO_REF:nd
generic_url: http://www.geneontology.org/#ref
url_example: http://www.geneontology.org/GO.ndref.html