[GO] Re: [MOBY] Re: GO Xref Abbs now served by MOBY

Valerie Wood val at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Feb 26 09:21:25 PST 2004

"Michael Ashburner (Genetics)" wrote:

I think I recently asked that this one be removed, it is replaced by the
GeneDB_Spombe
also corrected some spelling errors etc. I'll dig out the old e-mail and
send it to Mark.

Val

> Looks OK but still not see why you have this (as an example of several)
>
> abbreviation: PompepG
> database:  Gene from Schizzosaccharomyces pompbe genes. (e.g. PompepG:YTM1)
>
> rather than this:
>
> abbreviation: PompepG
> database:  Gene from Schizzosaccharomyces pompbe genes.
> example: PompepG:YTM1

Valerie Wood		       Tel: 01223 494954
S. pombe Genome Project	       Fax: 01223 494919
The Sanger Institute           email: val at sanger.ac.uk
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus   http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Projects/S_pombe
Cambridge
CB10 1SA