[GO] Re: [MOBY] Re: GO Xref Abbs now served by MOBY

Eurie Hong eurie at genome.Stanford.EDU
Thu Feb 26 09:23:08 PST 2004

Hi,

Can you update all the Saccharomyces Genome Database URLs?  All the
current URLs are still functional but we'd prefer everyone to use the
following:

For all Saccharomyces Genome Database entries:
generic_url: http://www.yeastgenome.org/

For SGD_REF:
url_syntax:
http://db.yeastgenome.org/cgi-bin/SGD/reference/reference.pl?refNo=
url_example:
http://db.yeastgenome.org/cgi-bin/SGD/reference/reference.pl?refNo=19239

For SGD_LOCUS:
url_syntax: http://db.yeastgenome.org/cgi-bin/SGD/locus.pl?locus=
url_example: http://db.yeastgenome.org/cgi-bin/SGD/locus.pl?locus=GAL4

For SGD:
url_syntax: http://db.yeastgenome.org/cgi-bin/SGD/locus.pl?sgdid=
url_example:
http://db.yeastgenome.org/cgi-bin/SGD/locus.pl?sgdid=S0006169

And typos:

remove extra "c" in Saccharomyces in following entries:

abbreviation: SGD_ORF
database:  A namespace describing a Sacccharomyces Open Reading Frame
Identifier

abbreviation: SGD_CHROMOSOME_ID
database:  A namespace describing a Sacccharomyces Chromosome
Identifier (e.g. I, IX, MIT)

Thanks,
Eurie

On Thursday, February 26, 2004, at 08:18  AM, Mark Wilkinson wrote:

> http://mobycentral.cbr.nrc.ca/cgi-bin/XrefAbbs
>
> just click the link above to instantiate the cat... whether it is
> smiling or not will depend on the parse-test :-)
>
> Attached is a saved version of the output from the script above as of
> this AM.

> On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 07:57, Michael Ashburner (Genetics) wrote:
>> Then can you instantiate the cat & send it (|her|him) to me.
>> Keep the smile on its (|hers|his) face please.
>>

>> --
> Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
> University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre
> <XrefAbbs.txt>

Eurie L. Hong, Ph.D.
Scientific Curator
Saccharomyces Genome Database