[GO] Re: [MOBY] Re: GO Xref Abbs now served by MOBY

Midori Harris midori at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Feb 26 11:08:01 PST 2004

Mark, did you start with an old version of GO.xrf_abbs? The current one
doesn't have PompepG at all.

Val, should we keep this one?

abbreviation: Pompep
database: Schizosaccharomyces pombe protein data.
object: Gene/protein identifier.
example: Pompep:SPAC890.04C
generic_url: ftp://ftp.sanger.ac.uk/pub/yeast/pombe/Protein_data/
url_syntax:

Cheers,
Midori

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org