New GO viewer

Niels Larsen nel at daimi.au.dk
Wed Jan 7 07:13:43 PST 2004

GO friends,

I created a new GO viewer for which comments are welcome,

http://lux1.biobase.dk:8080     (*)

Next will be connecting genes, using posted gene associations, function
name matching and precomputed similarities. Then we will see how many
distinct functions have no place in GO yet, if any. After that I will support
expression data, similarity search results and what else makes sense to
project onto a GO display.

Niels Larsen

(*) this site is purely for exhibiting new stuff, there is no guarantee things
will always work. Once there is a more organized "production system" I
will send another message. And until then I would prefer that you do not
spread the link widely. The pages use style sheets and older browsers
that cannot render these properly wont work with these pages.

Niels Larsen, Associate Professor
Bioinformatics Research Center (BIRC)
Aarhus University
Hoegh Guldbergsgade 10