Uniprot file

camon at ebi.ac.uk camon at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jan 23 03:49:33 PST 2004

Hi Linda,

The UniProt GOA dataset has integrated manual annotations from MGI,
RGD, Flybase and SGD which do not have the ISS code.

Perhaps this accounts for the differences with MGI.
Also GOA is released monthly...so will not be totally
in sync with MGI perhaps. Perhaps Judy and Harold
can report on how often MGI GO data is released.
We update monthly with what is new at that time.
January GOA release is still pending.

kind regards
Evelyn

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org