Problems with GO KDS server

Nicko Goncharoff nicko at reeltwo.com
Thu Jan 29 11:20:47 PST 2004

Hi all,

In an unfortunate stroke of timing, we're having some server troubles with
the GO-KDS site. I've received several messages from users citing problems
with search results or accessing the site altogether. We're working to
transfer the site to a different machine. I will send out another notice
when the site is back to normal.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Nicko
Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org