[CFP] The Seventh Annual Bio-ontologies Meeting

Phillip Lord p.lord at russet.org.uk
Tue Jun 1 04:08:41 PDT 2004

In hindsight we have realised that setting the deadline on a holiday
both in the US and in the UK. Also, some people have had technical
difficulties with the submission procedure, as the mailing list we
were using was bouncing anything large. So we've decided to extend the
deadline till the end of the week.

Sorry for the confusion. All my (PL) fault. 5 years in a Computer
Science Dept, and I still can't use one....

Any further submissions can be mailed directly to both

p.lord at russet.org.uk
robert.stevens at cs.man.ac.uk

Thanks

The Seventh Annual Bio-ontologies Meeting Call For Submissions

Key Information

Organisers: Robert Stevens(1) ,Robin McEntire(2),
      Phillip Lord(1), and James.A.Butler(2)

(1) Dept of Computer Science, University of Manchester
(2) GlaxoSmithKline

Submission Deadline: 31st May 2004
Contact:  bio-ontologies at lists.man.ac.uk
Website:  http://bio-ontologies.man.ac.uk