[Go-database] Re: error when loading GO process into GO database

Mike Cherry cherry at genome.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jun 3 14:14:00 PDT 2004

Stan,

Yeap, I don't really see a problem with what you mention.  The web page
says how many terms where present on Feb 16th, that is true.  The file
tells you the current state as of the minute you retrieve it, thats
true too.

Is the issue the fact that someone updated the HTML page for the old
format files and did not update the OBO file totals?

Molecular Function text file (7358 terms as of June 1, 2004)
Biological Process text file (8779 terms as of June 1, 2004)
Cellular Component text file (1414 terms as of June 1, 2004)

Thats just a minor oversight by whoever was editing the HTML.  The
total for the OBO file on June 1, 2004 was 17,553 with 884 of those
being obsolete.

-Mike

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org