GO Tool Developer's web page

J Clark jclark at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 10 09:32:39 PDT 2004

Dear GO Friends,

The GO tool developer's page on the GO website has recently
been
improved and updated.
http://www.geneontology.org/GO.tools.details.html

Various users have requested further information about these
tools,
and to address these requests I have added an extra column
to show how
frequently the files within the web-based tools are updated.
e.g. how
often is a web-based GO browser updated with the latest
version of the
gene ontology files, and if it is not updated regularly then
when was
it last updated?

Please would it be possible for the various tool authors to
write with
this information? Also various pieces of information have
not been
supplied on initial tool submission so if you spot any gaps
in the
table that you can fill in, then I'd be very grateful to
receive the
information. Please reply to this e-mail (jclark at ebi.ac.uk).

Thank you for your assistance in providing further information.

Best wishes,

J. Clark
GO Curator

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org