GO slim

Evelyn Camon camon at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jun 21 07:24:50 PDT 2004

Dear Xinghua,

I'm not sure that there is one but I should like to know too.
At GOA we release a file of GO annotations mapped to a very small defined
GO dataset but that does not solve your problem.

Suzi.....could this also be nice a GO Consortium tool to create
for non-techy people like me :-)))
Mind you I have never tried to use the map2slim script.
This is a common user request.
We discussed the issue briefly at the GO Advisary meeting.
>put a list of GO and get slim version back.
it would be nice to also then map the slim to an association file via an easy
web
interface.

cheers

Evelyn