Drawing GO hierarchical trees

Evelyn Camon camon at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jun 22 07:34:54 PDT 2004

Hi

In QuickGO you can display the tree for multiple GO terms if you choose the
denormalised tree view

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/ego/DisplayGoTerm?selected=GO:0006989,GO:0006995&viz=tree

But it is slow if the comma separated list was hundreds of terms long.
I think you can get away with about 80 terms.
The graphical view is limited to about 20 terms. We will keep this functionality
in mind for future developments of the tool.

This is probably not quite what you are lookingfor.
Just thought I'd mention it.

cheers
Evelyn

UniProt-GOA project