Drawing GO hierarchical trees

Keith Decker decker at cis.udel.edu
Tue Jun 22 07:52:25 PDT 2004

On Tuesday, June 22, 2004, at 10:20  AM, Nigam Shah wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Given a list of GO-ids belonging to any one category
> (processs,function,component), is there an easy way to draw the (HTML)
> hierarchical tree for those terms?

We use AT&T's Graphviz for our display in GOFigure,
a service for drawing graphs of blast hits on GO-annotated genes
(and suggesting an IEA annotation):

	http://udgenome.ags.udel.edu/

For some purposes you might be able to use our service (the results can
be saved locally), but
the code is available as well, contact Gang Situ <situ at cis.udel.edu>.

/Keith
--
Associate Professor                                |  email:
decker at udel.edu
Computer and Information Sciences   |  phone: 302-831-1959
University of Delaware                           |  fax: 302-831-4091
Newark, DE   19716                                |
http://www.cis.udel.edu/~decker/

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org