GoSurfer: windows software for drawing GO hierarchical trees

Sheng Zhong szhong at hsph.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 22 11:56:36 PDT 2004

Hi!

If you are using Windows system (2000 or XP), you may want to try out
the very easy to use tool: GoSurfer. Http://www.gosurfer.org. It can
easily draw a GO tree from all the genes you are interested in. It can
perform statistical tests and highlight significant GO terms in the
tree. You can double click any GO term to see the associated genes from
you input gene list. GoSurfer takes Affymetrix probe set IDs as input.
All the text and graphical files are exportable.

Thanks,
Sheng

Sheng Zhong (Richard), Ph.D. candidate
Dept of Biostatistics