No subject

Shuai Weng shuai at genome.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jun 22 11:23:43 PDT 2004

Hi Nigam,

	We have a cgi program which will allow user to type in a set
of GOIDs or upload a GOID file and will create a GO hierarchical tree
with user's GOIDs highlighted.

	The url is as follows:

http://db.yeastgenome.org/cgi-bin/SGD/GO/goTree.pl

	At this moment, this program is for internal use only so we
don't have much support for it.

	Also the url for downloading GO::View and GO::TermFinder module is
as follows:

	http://search.cpan.org/dist/GO-TermFinder/

	You should be able to modify the GO::View module for your own
use.

Cheers,

Shuai Weng
SGD programmer