Suzanna Lewis suzi at fruitfly.org
Tue Jun 22 15:39:30 PDT 2004

The file upload of a list of gene products (or terms)
is also supported by AmiGO on the advanced query page.
(this way you don't have to go to a private site)

I don't think this is a full & complete solution though.
I was talking to Brad about it today and since he may
be able to provide something easily that does it all.
He is evaluating this now.

-S

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org