GO question

Vidar Beisvåg vidar.beisvag at medisin.ntnu.no
Fri Jun 25 00:22:05 PDT 2004

Dear Antony

At the Norwegian University of science and technology (NTNU) we have
made a web tool called explore GeneOntology (eGOn) where you can do such
comparisons. The program can be found on the address:
http://nova2.idi.ntnu.no/egon/

*Essential features of eGOn are:
**Gene annotations are visualized in a full an editable GO hierarchical
structure
*Several gene lists may be analyzed simultaneously to compare the
distribution of the annotated genes over the whole GO hierarchy and
*Statistical tests are computed to assess the level of similarity within
and between different gene lists
*All trees and resulting data files can be exported in text format

Just email me if you have any questions....

Sincerely Vidar Beisvåg
*

*

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org