question about GO (2)

Isabelle Janoueix Isabelle.Janoueix at curie.fr
Mon Jun 28 08:04:13 PDT 2004

We have another question concerning the advanced queries in Gene
Ontology (AmiGo). It seems that it is possible to work with an input
file but we did not find in which format these file should be
prepared ? Would a word format work ? Do we need to have the name and
the sequence of each protein or only the name ?
Many thanks !

Isabelle
--
Isabelle Janoueix-Lerosey, Ph. D.
Laboratoire de "Pathologie Moléculaire des Cancers"
Email: janoueix at curie.fr

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org