question about GO

John C. Matese jcmatese at genomics.princeton.edu
Mon Jun 28 11:24:23 PDT 2004

Hi Isabelle and Friends,

We have just released a web-based, generic ("multi-organism"),
implementation of GO-TermFinder at the following URL:

	http://helix.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/GOTermFinder/GOTermFinder

It may be useful to you, provided you are able to translate your list
of genes into UniProt IDs, which are the basis for the goa_human
association file.

Hope this helps,

John Matese

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org