question about GO (2)

Midori Harris midori at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jun 29 02:00:16 PDT 2004

Hello,

Files uploaded to the AmiGO advanced query should be plain text, with one
query term per line. To search for genes or proteins, you only need the
identifier (gene name, protein name, UniProt accession number, etc.), not
a sequence.

We will make this clearer in the documentation (it is there, but not easy
to find).

Regards,
Midori

============================