Seqdb (not Seqdblite) FASTA file

Chris Beck cbeck at gene.concordia.ca
Fri Mar 26 13:53:26 PST 2004

Is there anyway I can get a seqdb go file in FASTA format?  Or get the tools that are used to generate the seqdblite FASTA file so I
can generate my own copy?  Or does anyone have any guidance of what e value I might use to blast against seqdblite and get the hits
that adding the seqdb entries would give?

Cheers,
Chris
--
Chris Beck / Y.A.B.A. / Fungal Genomics / CFSG / Concordia University
La loi dans sa majestueuse égalité, interdit à tous, aux riches comme

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org