Application to query AmiGO

Xavier Solé x.sole at iconcologia.catsalut.net
Fri Nov 12 04:23:09 PST 2004

Hi all,

I would be grateful if someone could tell me which would be the best way (if it is possible) to develop an application to query GO (AmiGO) with many genes at once without having to download the GO database locally (so no maintenance of the database is needed). Once the query was performed, the aim of the application would be to parse the results and work with them. But what I wouldn't like people to do, if possible, is to query AmiGO by themselves, save the results and then pass them to my app "manually".

Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you in advance!

Xavier.