Application to query AmiGO

Steffen Hennig hennig at molgen.mpg.de
Fri Nov 12 05:02:22 PST 2004

Dear Xavier,

have a look to our goblet system , http://goblet.molgen.mpg.de -
here it is at least possible to run analysis with 200 kb of
seq data in one go. If you need more capacity we would have to
discuss details.

   best regards,

       Steffen

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, [iso-8859-1] Xavier Solé wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would be grateful if someone could tell me which would be the best way (if it is possible) to develop an application to query GO (AmiGO) with many genes at once without having to download the GO database locally (so no maintenance of the database is needed). Once the query was performed, the aim of the application would be to parse the results and work with them. But what I wouldn't like people to do, if possible, is to query AmiGO by themselves, save the results and then pass them to my app "manually".
>
> Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you in advance!
>
> Xavier.

        Dr.Steffen Hennig               Max-Planck-Institut
                                      fuer Molekulare Genetik
        Tel.+49-30-8413-1612              Ihnestr. 63/73
        Fax +49-30-8413-1380              D-14195 Berlin

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org