Reactome SBML export launched

Bernard de Bono bdb at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Oct 14 04:59:53 PDT 2004

Dear GO Friends,

Reactome (http://www.reactome.org/) covers biological pathways ranging from the basic processes of metabolism to high-level processes such as hormonal signalling, with a special emphasis on human data.

A full export of our human reactions is now available in Systems Biology Markup Language (SBML) Level 2 (http://sbml.org) at the following address:

http://www.reactome.org/download/index.html

Furthermore, the SBML representation of any downstream section of our data  can be quickly generated by clicking on the [SBML] link at the foot of our Pathway or Reaction web pages. This functionality is available at all Event levels in Reactome, so that one can just as easily export a whole process module, a single pathway or just one reaction.

Best wishes,

Bernard

=====
Bernard de Bono