GO Biological process breakdown of a very large list of genes

Obi Griffith obig at bcgsc.ca
Thu Sep 2 18:21:52 PDT 2004

Is anyone aware of a tool that can tell me how many genes from a very large genelist belong to each biological process annotation at a general level.  I want to get an understanding of the composition of a geneset I've produced in terms of biological processes.  Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Obi