Shutdown Notice

Rama Balakrishnan rama at genome.Stanford.EDU
Thu Sep 23 11:13:44 PDT 2004

Hi All,

The GO web site will be unavailable this weekend, September 25 & 26th
to facilitate moving equipment. The shutdown will begin at
approximately 10:00 AM PDT on September 25th (01:00 PM EDT, 5:00 PM
GMT, and 2:00 AM JST ) and will remain down until roughly 5:00 PM PDT,
Sunday, September 26th. We will make every attempt to keep this as
short as possible. The ftp site (ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/pub/go)
will be available, but not updated, during this time. We apologize for
any inconvenience this may cause

-Rama

+--- O---O
       o-o         Rama Balakrishnan Ph.D
        O          Scientific Curator, Saccharomyces Genome Database
       o-o         Department of Genetics,  Room M339
      o---o        Stanford University
     o----o        Stanford, CA 94305-5120
    O----O         Ph: 650.725.8956
    0--o           Fax: 650.723.7016