Protein Name Ontology: MoleculeRole Ontology ver2 released

Ken I Fukuda fukuda-cbrc at aist.go.jp
Tue Apr 5 08:51:28 PDT 2005

Dear GO Friends,

We are developping a bio-ontology for protein names, protein family names.
It is part of our pathway database called INOH.

We recently released the ontology as MoleculeRole Ontology ver 2.01 in OBO flat file format.
The ontology is available from our pathway database site http://www.inoh.org

For more information:
Our MoleculeRole Ontology paper in Comparative and Functional Genomics.
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/abstract/109860932/ABSTRACT

MoleculeRole Ontology is a DAG structured control vocabulary for
concrete protein entities, generic protein entities and
concrete or generic protein complexes.

Statistics (ver 2.01)
==========
All entries 6594
Chemicals 56
Proteins 6537
Obsoletes 3

UniProt ACs 4238
GO IDs 312
InterPro ACs 30
KEGG COMPOUND IDs 74
PubMed IDs 43

Best regards,

Ken

Ken Ichiro Fukuda, Ph.D.
Computational Biology Research Center (CBRC),
National Institute of
Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
AIST Tokyo Waterfront Bio-IT Research Bldg. 10F
2-42 Aomi, Koutou-ku, Tokyo 135-0064 JAPAN
Phone: +81-3-3599-8049  FAX: +81-3-3599-8081
fukuda-cbrc at aist.go.jp / fukuda_cbrc at yahoo.co.jp
     - http://www.cbrc.jp/~fukuda/index.html
- INOH Pathway Database Project -
     - Integrating Network Objects with Hierarchies
     - http://www.inoh.org

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org