GO Users Meeting at MGED8, September 14-15, 2005

Midori Harris midori at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 27 09:15:45 PDT 2005

Dear GO Friends,

We are pleased to announce that the next Gene Ontology (GO) Users Meeting
will take place on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning, September
14-15, 2005. The meeting will be held as a satellite to the 8th
International Meeting of the Microarray Gene Expression Data Society (MGED
8), in Bergen, Norway.

This meeting provides the opportunity to users of the GO and to developers
of GO-related analysis and visualization tools to share their research
with each other and with members of the GO Consortium. We especially
encourage those using GO for microarray analysis-related purposes to
attend.

For further information, please see the meeting web page:

  http://www.geneontology.org/GO.users.mged.shtml

Abstract submission will be available soon at the above site.

Travel and hotel information are available now at the MGED 8 web site:

  http://www.cbu.uib.no/mged8/

Registration will be via the MGED 8 site, and will be available shortly.

If you have any questions regarding the GO Users Meeting or abstract
submission, please contact Midori Harris at <midori at ebi.ac.uk>.

On behalf of the GO Consortium,
Midori

============================