Schemas for annotation data

David Martin david at compbio.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 03:08:46 PDT 2005

I am keen at some point to put a web services front end on GOtcha, an
application which provides scored GO term annotation for sequences.  Rather
than reinvent the wheel adn add to the tower of Babel, I am looking to reuse
a schema that someone else has already developed for representation of such
results.

I would be grateful if anyone who has been doing such things would drop me a
line with details. Failing that, I'm quite happy to write one, but would
rather fit in with existing work if at all possible.

.d

--
David Martin PhD
Post-Genomics and Molecular Interactions Centre

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org