Schemas for annotation data

Larry.Hunter at uchsc.edu Larry.Hunter at uchsc.edu
Thu Apr 28 08:10:48 PDT 2005

 > I am keen at some point to put a web services front end on GOtcha, an
 > I would be grateful if anyone who has been doing such things would drop me a
 > line with details.

David,

We've been quite active in building web services wrappers for a
variety of expression array analysis programs.  It's much more of a
pain than we imagined at first, but we have now successfully wrapped
PERL, Java, C and Common Lisp programs, and used Java, PERL and Axis
as consumers.  Andy Dolbey and Dan McGoldrick were the technical leads
on those projects; their emails are in the headers, and they will be
in touch with you about their trials and tribulations.

Larry

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org