Schemas for annotation data

Gang Situ situ at mail.eecis.udel.edu
Thu Apr 28 08:54:12 PDT 2005

Hi, David,

We made GoFigure, a visualization tool on GO terms based on score-weighted
algorithm about three years ago. We use Perl to wrap up Java programs. The
service is now runing at
http://udgenome.ags.udel.edu:16080/index.php
You can download it at
http://udgenome.ags.udel.edu/gofigure/gofig_install.tar.gz
The requirement page is at
http://udgenome.ags.udel.edu:16080/gofigure/download.html

You can take those perl scripts as a reference to wrap your own service.
Take care.

Gang Situ

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org