Schemas for annotation data

Sorin Draghici sorin at wayne.edu
Thu Apr 28 18:08:45 PDT 2005

Hi,

Have a look at Onto-Tools:

http://vortex.cs.wayne.edu

Sorin

--
Sorin Draghici, Ph.D.

Director of the Bioinformatics Core, Karmanos Cancer Institute

Associate Professor		Tel: (313) 577-5484
Dept. of Computer Science	Fax: (313) 577-6868
Wayne State University
5143 Cass Ave, Room 431 State Hall,
Detroit, MI, 48202
WWW: http://vortex.cs.wayne.edu/Sorin/ (personal)
WWW: http://vortex.cs.wayne.edu/Projects.html (lab)

Check out my recent book: Data Analysis Tools for Microarrays:
http://www.crcpress.com/shopping_cart/products/product_detail.asp?sku=C3154&parent_id=&pc=

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org