Schemas for annotation data

David Martin david at compbio.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 09:03:57 PDT 2005

On 28/4/05 4:54 pm, "Gang Situ" <situ at mail.eecis.udel.edu> wrote:

> Hi, David,
>
> We made GoFigure, a visualization tool on GO terms based on score-weighted
> algorithm about three years ago. We use Perl to wrap up Java programs. The
> service is now runing at

Thankyou for your kind offer. I already have a web server running with
GOtcha. I am looking to provide a SOAP-based web service so was interested
in whether anyone had actually developed a schema for representing the
annotation results. If not, I will develop one, otherwise I would try to use
what already exists.

.d
--
David Martin PhD
Post-Genomics and Molecular Interactions Centre

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org