AmiGO shut down - Thursday, Aug 4th

Eurie Hong eurie at genome.Stanford.EDU
Wed Aug 3 17:23:37 PDT 2005

Dear GO Users,

The Gene Ontology database server (aka AmiGO; http://
www.godatabase.org/) will be shut down tomorrow, August 4th, in order
to install several enhancements to AmiGO.  These enhancements include
an improved display of search results and the display of references
that support the GO annotation.

The shutdown will begin at approximately 1:00 pm PDT and is scheduled
to be finished around 3:00 pm PDT.  We will make every attempt to
keep this as short as possible.

The anonymous FTP (ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/pub/go/) and CVS
servers will be available during this time.  The Gene Ontology home
page (http://www.geneontology.org/) will not be affected.

We are sorry for this inconvenience and we appreciate your
understanding.

Cheers,
Eurie

Eurie L. Hong, Ph.D.