GO website shutdown on August 25th

Karen Christie kchris at genome.Stanford.EDU
Mon Aug 22 17:58:07 PDT 2005

Hello,

The GO website will be unavailable Thursday, August 25. This shutdown
is necessary to allow an essential update of our equipment. The
shutdown will begin at approximately 10:00 AM PDT (01:00 PM EDT, 5:00
PM GMT, and 2:00 AM JST) and will continue until approximately 2:00 PM
PDT (5:00 PM EDT, 9:00 PM GMT, and 6:00 AM JST). We will make every
attempt to keep this shutdown as short as possible.  During this time
all GO pages, with the exception of the ftp site, will be unavailable.
The ftp site, ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/pub/go/, will be available,
but not updated, during this time.  We apologize for any inconvenience
this may cause.

Best Regards,

-Karen

 Karen Christie, Ph.D., Database Curator