Use of the GO by Industry - An appeal

Michael Ashburner (Genetics) ma11 at gen.cam.ac.uk
Fri Dec 16 08:55:32 PST 2005

The Gene Ontology Consortium is preparing its proposal to the NIH
for renewed funding.  We have a good idea of who uses the GO for
their work in the academic domain but know very little of who
uses the GO within the industrial domain.

If your company uses the GO, and you are happy for us to say so in our
proposal, please send a brief email to that effect to:

go-in at ebi.ac.uk

This email box is only visible to the GO PI's and Dr Midori Harris, the
GO Editor.

If you would also be willing to write a letter of support to us, then
please indicate that in your email and we will contact you.

Thankyou - Michael Ashburner, Judy Blake, Mike Cherry & Suzanna Lewis.

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org