Plant and Animal Genome Meeting

Jennifer Clark jclark at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Dec 17 02:21:43 PST 2005

Dear GO-Friends,

The GO Consortium is having a full day workshop at the Plant
and Animal Genome Meeting on the 15th January. We have
been hearing that there are a lot of groups going to PAG who
are starting to have annotation efforts or who may have other GO-related
work going on that they would like people to know about. To help
with this we would like to invite the groups to provide fliers for
distribution at the workshop.

If you are attending PAG and would like to bring fliers along to the
workshop then please feel free to do so. If anybody wants to send
some and is not coming to PAG then you can send them to me
there at this address:

Jennifer Clark,
Plant and Animal Genome Meeting delegate,
Town and Country Resort & Convention Center,
500 Hotel Circle North,
San Diego, California 92108.

Thanks,

Jen