Reactome version 12 released

Joshi-Tope, Geeta joshi at cshl.edu
Tue Feb 1 10:10:10 PST 2005

Dear GO Friends,

Hello again from Reactome!

This is to inform you about our version 12 release earlier today
(http://www.reactome.org).

Three new modules were added - Mitotic Spindle Checkpoint,
(protein)Translation Termination, and the first stage of xenobiotic
metabolism. We also updated the reactions involved in the initiation of
protein translation, and in mRNA processing.

The breakdown of proteins, complexes, reactions, and pathways by species is
as follows:
   Species		Proteins	Complexes	Reactions
Pathways
--------------	--------	---------	---------	--------
H. sapiens		946		561		1554		385
M. musculus		537		395		1175		271
R. norvegicus	487		359		1110		255
D. rerio		342		246		775		222
F. rubripes		429		347		968		249
G. gallus		353		278		872		221

At the beginning of 2005, we also released a tool called SkyPainter2. The
Reactome SkyPainter tool allows users to overlay protein or gene identifiers
on the reaction map. Skypainter2 also lets users visualize microarray data,
including time series data.

regards
On behalf of the Reactome Development Team
Geeta

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org